Imagine… Beautiful brows that actually look like real hair, thicker looking lashes and a fuller, more youthful pout. Well, now you can have this and more with LivingYoung’s unique and advanced permanent makeup techniques!
Why Our Permanent Procedures Are Different:
- Our permanent makeup procedures utilize natural, metal-free pigments, micro-prong needles, and an effective numbing process to provide you with a comfortable application and beautifully natural makeup.
- Our artists have undergone extensive training in advanced techniques such as: natural looking lip enlargements; feathering (hairstroke brows); soft, smoky, or defined designer eyeliners; scar revision; and areola pigmentation.
- We utilize a fully disposable system, metal- and iron oxide-free natural inks, and the highest grade of topical numbing creams, which are layered on to achieve the most comfortable application available.
- Colors stay truer and last longer. Our translucent (Semi-Permanent) colors last one to three years on average, while our opaque (Permanent) colors deliver an average of five to nine years of happiness!
What if I change my mind down the road? No problem! We only call it permanent because it doesn’t wash off. We can lighten, darken, thicken, thin, change the color, or (in most cases) remove the makeup completely! These advanced techniques allow our artists to tweak your makeup no matter how your taste or personal style changes. Both Permanent and Semi-Permanent procedures can be changed. So what are you waiting for?
Do you have old permanent makeup that turned pink or purple? Does the area burn in an MRI? We also specialize in corrective work, so have hope. It can be fixed! These effects are caused by the Iron Oxide in most inks. Our colors are metal free!
Enjoy a free consultation with one of our talented and highly trained technicians. We will work with you to create your perfect brow, eyeliner, or lip shape in cosmetic pencil prior to actually applying the makeup.
Afterwards, we mark the area to make sure the makeup is applied exactly as you wanted it.
Not sure about what color? No worries, we have over two hundred to choose from and we will work with you to decide which one will best suit your skin tone and personal wants.
Hardly Any Down Time!
Worried about down time? The initial application only takes approximately 1 hour per procedure area. Multiple procedures done in the same sitting take less time and receive a multiple procedure discount too. In most cases, the makeup will appear darker for four to five days, but this will not keep you from performing your everyday activities. Many of our clients leave our office and run errands, go to work, or perform light exercise. Most of their spouses don’t even notice! It is our mission to offer you the most advanced, natural looking and comfortable procedures.
TOP 10 REASONS for Permanent Makeup / Microblading
1. Save yourself the hassle of applying makeup.
2. Improve missing, patchy or droopy eyebrows.
3. No more worrying about embarrassing smeared makeup.
4. Get those beautiful, full looking lips you always wanted.
5. Wake up every morning looking your absolute best.
6. Save time getting ready every day.
7. Goodbye to “raccoon eyes” caused by smeared makeup.
8. Obtain fuller looking eyebrows and eyelashes.
9. Save yourself from re-applying lipstick and goopy lip gloss.
10. Look 5-10 years younger in a little over an hour.
Q. Can you do a color on my eyebrows to look natural with my silver hair?
A. Yes, of course. Grays, charcoals, and even white highlights can be used to balance and create a natural looking grey or silver brow.
Q. Does it hurt?
A. We use professional grade compounded numbing creams that are layered on to create the most comfortable application possible. While everyone’s tolerance is different, most patients say it’s very tolerable, like a light prickly vibration, scratchy feeling, or an intense tickle.
Q. Can I get a natural looking blonde brow?
A. Yes you can. We have many blonde shades to choose from. You can even get a highlighted blonde brow that adds dimension with still keeping a soft blonde look.
Q. How will it look immediately after my procedure? Can I go out in public?
A. On the majority of skin types, the procedure will just look dark immediately after. You will be able to continue your daily routines. Swelling does not usually occur until you go to sleep that night.
Extremely sensitive skins, and some patients with very light eyes will show redness and swelling under and around the procedure site immediately after. Ice and Benadryl help tremendously!
Q. Are you going to take off all my existing brow hair?
A. No, we decide together what your new brow shape will be, then we only take off what’s outside of that. Everything inside the new brow area is kept for the most natural look.
Q. What if I don’t like the shape or color after it heals?
A. All our inks are mutable. They can be lightened, darkened, moved, changed, thinned, or thickened up. Since we can put the same color on 10 people and everyone will come back different; we use our experience to choose a color mostly resembling your desired color depending on your skin type, texture, and color. The complimentary follow up is when we get to see what your skin does with the ink and make any adjustments necessary to get your desired result.
Q. Is it safe?
A. YES. All our machine parts are fully disposable, the ink is U.S. made mineral based, with no iron oxides or metals in the colors. We take all precautions, like doing your eyeliner with your eyes closed the whole time, while you are looking in the opposite direction.
Q. Can I wear makeup?
A.. Makeup carries a lot of bacteria, so we recommend that you do not wear makeup during the 5 following days after your procedure. Not only can it cause an infection, but it can get in with your permanent makeup and erase it in spots, or cause it to dry out and peel off. Remember, you will have features (eg. brows, eyeliner, lips) that you did not have before, you will find that you will not need most of the makeup you used to wear. 5 days of no conventional makeup is worth the years of enjoyment you will get from your new permanent makeup.