Who is LivingYoung?
LivingYoung Center is the premier Center for health & anti-aging providing beauty & wellness inside & out. Our mission is to inspire and empower our patients to take control of their own health and well-being by providing exceptional testing modalities and resources that enable prevention, address the root cause of disease, and improve health outcomes. Our anti-aging treatments are specifically designed to help patients look as good as they feel.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate Practitioner to join the LivingYoung team to advocate and practice an integrative approach to our clients’ health and wellness in managing our male and female Hormone Replacement Therapy patients.
We currently have 3 centers located in the Tampa Bay area including Seminole, Palm Harbor, St. Pete, and soon-to-be Odessa. We are looking for an experienced full-time or part-time provider who loves helping others to achieve their health-related goals in balancing their hormones through pellet therapy. The perfect candidate would be available to travel to LivingYoung Center locations for in-clinic initial patient evaluations.
Why join us?
The Functional Medicine Practitioner guides the patients’ hormone-balancing plans to optimize and achieve wellness goals. This is achieved through the practice of Pellecome or BioTe BioIdentical Hormone Replacement Therapy proven protocols.
This opportunity offers part-time or full-time.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
The ideal candidate must have a passion for integrative and functional health and possess the necessary skill set to provide exceptional care to our patients. This is a full-time or part-time position that offers a competitive salary. PTO, bonus opportunities, and benefits packages are offered to full-time employees.
- Conduct comprehensive in-clinic patient evaluations to determine the root cause of their health concerns
- Develop personalized treatment plans that incorporate integrative and functional medicine practices including, HRT, Specialty Testing, IV Therapy, Supplemental Plan, Peptide or LDN Therapy, etc.
- Administer hormone pellet therapy to patients as needed
- Utilize telemedicine to provide virtual consultations and follow-up care
- Collaborate with our Medical Team to provide coordinated care to patients
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and developments in integrative and functional medicine
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records
- Participate in practice development and marketing initiatives
- MD, DO, APRN, or PA-C degree from an accredited medical school
- Possess or be willing to obtain an unrestricted DEA license and have a clean record and history
- Experience in integrative and functional medicine
- Certification with Pellecome or BioTe BHRT or willingness to obtain certification
- Experience with hormone therapy and telemedicine however we would be willing to train the right candidate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
- Willingness to participate in practice development and marketing initiatives
- Preference is given to practitioners with pellet insertion training and experience
- Must exude integrity, honesty, and drive for excellence
If you are a passionate and experienced provider with a strong background in integrative and functional medicine, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in this position? Please email your resume and cover letter to sheena @ livingyoungcenter.com to apply.