Micro-cones are placed in the deepest layer of the skin.
These bi-directional cones provide an immediate and long-lasting lift.
The micro-cones and sutures are absorbed by the body and activate your natural collagen production over time for up to 2 years, for a more youthful appearance.
At just 1 week post treatment, when patients were asked about their experience:*
- 79% were satisfied with the results
- 82% would recommend InstaLift to others
- 96% found InstaLift to be tolerable
At 3 months post treatment:
- 83% found InstaLift to be effective in improving age-related change
At 24 months post-procedure:
- 68% saw results immediately
- 71% were satisfied with the results
- 71% found it to be an effective treatment at improving age-related volume loss
*A study of 100 patients treated with Silhouette InstaLift. Results were based on patient satisfaction surveys sent at 1 week post-treatment (n=28) and at 3 months posttreatment (n=47). Improvement in midfacial deficits was evaluated by clinical reviewers at 3 and 6 months post-treatment using a volume deficit scale (0=none, 1=minimal, 2=mild, 3=moderate, 4=significant, and 5=severe) (n=91). The majority of patients started with an average deficit of 3.Model is a real patient treated with Silhouette InstaLift by Tam Nguyen, MD. Individual technique and results may vary.
InstaLift takes an innovative approach to mid-facial skin rejuvenation — addressing sagging mid-facial skin on the outside and volume loss on the inside. It’s the only non-surgical treatment with advanced Micro-Suspension Technology™ that uses micro-cones to provide an immediate lift and a gradual boost in natural collagen production.
Yes. Since April 2015, InstaLift has been the only absorbable suture that has FDA clearance for cosmetic facial procedures.
You may notice a youthful-looking appearance that continues to improve over 6 months following treatment with long-term results lasting up to 2 years.
As with all treatments, be sure to ask your physician if InstaLift is right for you. InstaLift is most often recommended for women (mid-30s to age 50) seeking a rejuvenated, yet natural-looking appearance, as well as experiencing a loss of elasticity/sagging skin and loss of volume in the mid-face. They look in the mirror and lift their cheeks, wishing they could revert to where they once were and envision the youthful appearance they once had.
These women are looking for an immediate lift while adding volume over time. In fact, they may have previously received cosmetic injectables. However, they don’t feel ready for surgery. While they have good skin quality, they also notice their nasolabial folds and/or sagging in their cheeks.
Talk to your physician about your expectations and ask any questions before starting treatment. Also, be sure to tell your physician about any treatments you’ve already had and any medicines you’re currently taking.
Yes. The treatment is performed in a physician’s office and takes less than an hour to complete. Downtime is minimal, similar to injections, there can be bruising, swelling, pain or tenderness at the treatment site. Most signs of treatment dissipate within 24-48 hours.
InstaLift is only performed by qualified physicians who have had special, comprehensive training and are familiar with the techniques required.
No. Your physician will only use a local anesthetic to numb the area before treatment.
- Apply cold packs immediately after the procedure if required
- (Cold packs should be wrapped to avoid direct contact with skin and insertion point)
- Acetaminophen may be taken in case of pain
- Makeup may be gently applied after a minimum of 24 hours
- Sleep face-up, in an elevated position on pillows for 3-5 nights
- Do not rub face aggressively when washing, shaving and drying face for 5 days. Be gentle
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements for 2 weeks
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and UV light for 2 weeks
- Avoid participating in high impact sports (e.g. running) for 2 weeks
- Do not use saunas for 3 weeks
- Avoid dental surgery for 3 weeks
- Avoid facials or face-down massages and facial aesthetic treatments for 4 weeks
InstaLift should not be used in patients with any known allergy or foreign body sensitivities to plastic biomaterial or in situations where internal fixation is otherwise contraindicated, (e.g. infection). The device should also not be used in patients appearing to have very thin soft tissue of the face in which the implant may be palpable or in patients with excessive heavy skin. due to advanced aging. InstaLift is also not for people who aren’t willing to undertake the after-treatment considerations.
Cost of the procedure varies by physician and is based on each patient’s individual needs.