As always, our Kybella consultations are free! Ask about other areas Kybella can be used. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Kybella is a non-surgical injection technique used to reduce excess fat beneath the chin.
- Each treatment takes about 25 minutes.
- Kybella was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2015.
- It’s a well-tolerated alternative to surgical procedures such as liposuction.
- One Kybella treatment typically costs between $600 (varies on the amount of fat to be removed)
- 2-4 treatments recommended for optimal results
- Helps instantly restore a more youthful appearance to hands
- 25-minute in-office treatment
- Reduces the appearance of tendons and veins
- Stimulates collagen and delivers smooth, natural-looking results that last a year or longer in most patients
Let us customize the perfect skin care product that is created just for you. Whether you are looking to improve fine lines, build collagen or reduce brownspots or other pigmentation (or all of the above), we can customize the product that will get the job done. Our skin care specialist at LivingYoung and the pharmacist will work together to get the product that will actually make a difference in the quality of your skin. This special includes a free skin consultation and free shipping.
This product requires skin consultation, but don’t worry, it’s free. During this free consultation we can customize the perfect prescription combo for your skin and have it made to order.