Fast facts about Kybella
- Kybella is a nonsurgical injection technique used to reduce excess fat beneath the chin.
- Each treatment takes about 25 minutes.
- It uses a synthetic form of deoxycholic acid.
- Kybella was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2015.
- It’s a well-tolerated alternative to surgical procedures such as liposuction.
- One Kybella treatment costs between $550 and $950 (varies on amount of fat to be removed)
- 2-4 treatments recommended for optimal results
As always, our Kybella consultations are always free. Ask about other areas Kybella can be used.