- Cleansing and exfoliation. Makeup debris and dead skin cells are swept away by a small deplaning tool that opens up the pores.
- Acid peel. A gentle acid peel is applied that deepens the exfoliation results. No stinging involved!
- Extractions. A vortex extraction nozzle acts as a vacuum to extract blackheads, whiteheads, and other embedded debris. If you care to look and see what fills the vacuum cup after this step, you will probably be surprised at all the contaminants you no longer are wearing.
- Hydration. Here a vortex infusion tip is used to infuse a personalized blend of nutrients and collagen-rich serum into the skin for deep hydration. This infusion works deep in the layers of the skin to stimulate the production of collagen which gives skin its elasticity.
- Protection. The treatment ends with the application of a specialized serum full of peptides and antioxidants to protect the skin.
The following benefits are just some of the reasons HydraFacials are our most popular skin treatment:
- No downtime or discomfort
- Immediate and noticeable results
- Suitable for every skin type
- Can be customized to address each client’s skin issues