- Kybella is a non-surgical injection technique used to reduce excess fat beneath the chin.
- Each treatment takes about 25 minutes.
- Kybella was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2015.
- It’s a well-tolerated alternative to surgical procedures such as liposuction.
- One Kybella treatment costs between $450 and $900 (varies on the amount of fat to be removed)
- 2-4 treatments recommended for optimal results
As always, our Kybella consultations are free! Ask about other areas Kybella can be used.