The Myer’s Cocktail derived its name from the late John Myer, MD. The cocktail is an IV therapy comprises Magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, and other minerals. The cocktail is an IV therapy that is made to combat asthma, fatigue, arrhythmias, and other conditions.
The Myer’s Cocktail is an IV therapy (IV drip and IV vitamin), a large dose of intravenous nutrient supplement formulated over 30 years with the aim of improving healing and restoring energy and stamina. It increases the levels of nutrients in the blood to facilitate the transport of essential nutrients to the cells.
The Composition of a Standard Myer’s Cocktail
A standard Myer’s Cocktail IV therapy contains calcium, magnesium, vitamin B5 (dexpanthenol), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B12 (hydroxycobalamin), vitamin B complex, and vitamin C.
Vitamin C is included in the Myer’s Cocktail IV therapy as an antioxidant that empowers the immune system to fight infections caused by bacteria and virus. It also enhances metabolism. And based on the patient’s needs as discovered by an IV vitamin pre-treatment diagnosis, other vitamins can be added to the Myer’s Cocktail to deliver a custom-made treatment to the patient.
Benefits of Myer’s Cocktail IV Therapy
Myer’s Cocktail IV therapy given as an IV drip or IV vitamin is administered to patients to treat a wide range of conditions and boost health and wellness. Below are some of the benefits of Myer’s Cocktail IV therapy:
- Treatment of general body weakness or chronic fatigue syndrome
- Enhancement of the immune system
- Alleviation of fibromyalgia symptoms
- Reduction of chronic or acute muscle spasms
- Treatment of asthma and allergies
- Improvement of the chronic depression symptoms
- Treatment of migraine headaches, almost instantly
- Improvement of tension headaches
- Helps narcotic withdrawal
- Treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Recovery from all types of respiratory problems
- Treatment of sinusitis and bronchitis
- Cures all kinds of cardiovascular diseases
- Prevention of congestive heart failure
- Speeding up of recovery for injured athletes
- Treatment of acute viral colds, flu, illnesses, and infections
- Prevention of ischemic vascular disease
The benefits of Myer’s Cocktail IV therapy are not the same for everyone due to the uniqueness of everyone’s conditions and needs. However, the IV vitamin has dramatically improved the health and well-being of the recipients. As a result, if the beneficial effects of Myer’s Cocktail IV therapy, it is good for everyone, although a pre-treatment test is advised to know the specific vitamin needs of the intending recipient.