LivingYoung Center offers non-surgical nose jobs at select locations (currently at the Palm Harbor location). Non-surgical nose jobs in Tampa Bay are performed by Carissa Alinat. Carissa is a Master Injector and one of the Top 100 Aesthetic Injectors in America. She also trained with Dr. Alexander Rivkin in Los Angeles, the pioneer of the non-surgical nose job.
WHAT IS A NON-SURGICAL NOSE JOB?
Non-surgical nose job, also known as a liquid rhinoplasty or liquid nose job, is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that can improve the appearance of your nose without surgery. This technique uses injectable PDO threads and/or dermal fillers to reshape the nose and create a more balanced and proportionate look. Non-surgical nose job offers a faster, more convenient, less invasive and less expensive alternative to surgery.
The procedure can address a variety of concerns, including:
- Nasal asymmetry: If your nose is crooked or has an uneven shape, PDO threads and/or fillers can be used to create a more balanced look.
- Dorsal hump: If you have a bump on the bridge of your nose, PDO threads and/or fillers can be injected to smooth out the hump.
- Flat bridge: If your nose lacks definition, PDO threads and/or fillers can be used to create a more prominent bridge.
- Wide nostrils: If you have wide nostrils, fillers can be injected around the edges of the nostrils to make them appear smaller.
- Nose tip: If the tip of your nose is droopy or too round, PDO threads and/or fillers can be used to lift and contour it. The practitioner may also inject a small amount of tox (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Jeuveau or Daxxify) to prevent the tip of the nose from turning downward.
BEFORE & AFTER
NON-SURGICAL NOSE JOB
NON-SURGICAL NOSE JOB: RECOVERY AND RESULTS
Unlike surgical rhinoplasty, which results in significant bruising and necessitates a recovery period of approximately 6 weeks, a non-surgical nose job involves minimal downtime. In fact, many patients resume their daily activities immediately following treatment. As with any cosmetic injectable, some mild bruising and swelling may occur, but this will subside within 1-3 days. Results last one year on average.