LivingYoung Center offers non-surgical nose jobs at select locations (currently at the Palm Harbor location). Non-surgical nose jobs in Tampa Bay are performed by Dr. Carissa Alinat. Carissa is a Master Injector and one of the Top 100 Aesthetic Injectors in America. She also trained with Dr. Alexander Rivkin in Los Angeles, the pioneer of the non-surgical nose job.
Meet Our Master Injector
WHAT IS A NON-SURGICAL NOSE JOB?
Non-surgical nose job, also known as a liquid rhinoplasty or liquid nose job, is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that can improve the appearance of your nose without surgery. This technique uses injectable PDO threads and/or dermal fillers to reshape the nose and create a more balanced and proportionate look. Non-surgical nose job offers a faster, more convenient, less invasive and less expensive alternative to surgery.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF NON-SURGICAL NOSE JOB?
Non-surgical nose jobs differ from traditional rhinoplasty in that they do not require the use of anesthesia or incisions. It is a safe, quick, and convenient alternative for those who do not want to undergo surgery.
The procedure can address a variety of concerns, including:
- Nasal asymmetry: If your nose is crooked or has an uneven shape, PDO threads and/or fillers can be used to create a more balanced look.
- Dorsal hump: If you have a bump on the bridge of your nose, PDO threads and/or fillers can be injected to smooth out the hump.
- Flat bridge: If your nose lacks definition, PDO threads and/or fillers can be used to create a more prominent bridge.
- Wide nostrils: If you have wide nostrils, fillers can be injected around the edges of the nostrils to make them appear smaller.
- Nose tip: If the tip of your nose is droopy or too round, PDO threads and/or fillers can be used to lift and contour it. The practitioner may also inject a small amount of tox (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Jeuveau or Daxxify) to prevent the tip of the nose from turning downward.
BEFORE & AFTER
NON-SURGICAL NOSE JOB
IS NON-SURGICAL NOSE JOB RIGHT FOR ME?
It is essential to schedule a consultation to determine whether a non-surgical nose job is suitable for you based on your medical history, health status, and aesthetic goals.
This treatment is excellent for those who:
- Are unhappy with the appearance of their nose due to minor imperfections
- Prefer not to undergo surgery or have extensive downtime
- Understand what a non-surgical rhinoplasty can accomplish
- Prefer to try something temporary and reversible first before proceeding with surgery which will leave permanent results that are difficult to change.
While it is a minimally invasive procedure, it may not be suitable for everyone. People who should not get a non-surgical nose job include:
- Those with active skin infections or inflammation in the nose area
- Those with a bleeding disorder or taking blood-thinning medications
- Those with a history of severe allergies or anaphylaxis
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Individuals with a history of keloid scarring or abnormal wound healing
- Individuals with a deformity or injury that requires surgical intervention
- Individuals with unrealistic expectations about the outcome of the procedure
- Those with a prior history of surgical nose job may not be a candidate
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING MY APPOINTMENT?
Our office provides a quick and convenient non-surgical nose job. To keep you comfortable throughout the injections, only a topical anesthetic is needed (no general anesthetic). Prior to the procedure, your skin will be thoroughly cleansed. When you are ready, the targeted areas on and around your nose will be carefully injected using PDO threads and/or dermal fillers to achieve your desired appearance. While you may experience slight pressure during the injections, they should not cause any pain. Treatment time takes approximately 30 minutes.
NON-SURGICAL NOSE JOB: RECOVERY AND RESULTS
Unlike surgical rhinoplasty, which results in significant bruising and necessitates a recovery period of approximately 6 weeks, a non-surgical nose job involves minimal downtime. In fact, many patients resume their daily activities immediately following treatment. As with any cosmetic injectable, some mild bruising and swelling may occur, but this will subside within 1-3 days. Results last one year on average.