This combination of vitamins and amino acids helps the body metabolize fat, detoxify, and protects cells from aging making it a great option for anyone.
How LipoLean can benefit you
The following conditions and types of people may especially benefit from LipoLean injections:
- Those on low carb and Ketogenic diets
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Weight Gain after menopause or childbirth
- Brain Fog, memory loss, fuzzy thinking
- People who drink lots of caffeine or alcohol
- Anxiety, depression, high stress
- Mold exposure, Lyme
- Hormonal imbalance
Typically we recommend weekly injections for 4-6 weeks and then bi-monthly as maintenance. LipoLean is not going to magically cause weight loss in the absence of a healthy diet and exercise. However, supporting proper energy usage, fat metabolism, and appetite, all are hugely helpful in losing stubborn fat.
- L-Carnitine – helps the body produce energy and use fats efficiently; fights free radicals to prevent premature aging.
- Choline – promotes clear cognition, memory; metabolizes fats; detoxifies amines which are by-products of protein metabolism.
- Chromium – It is an essential part of metabolic processes that regulate blood sugar, and helps insulin transport glucose into cells, where it can be used for energy.
- Inositol – anti-anxiety; balance neurochemistry to help with panic attacks, OCD, depression; supports insulin regulation to help with weight loss and muscle recovery; deficiency can lead to hair loss; muscle recovery; caffeine can cause depletion of inositol.
- Leucine – reduces cravings for snacking and increases energy. Leucine helps you shed subcutaneous fat (just under the skin) and stabilizes blood sugar – essential for those with type 2 diabetes.
- B1 (Thiamine) – helps your body to use carbohydrates for energy; important for heart, muscles, and nervous system function.
- B2 (Riboflavin) – Increases your metabolism and helps with the conversion of food into energy; helps produce red blood cells; improves skin tone and quality.
- B3 (Niacin) – assists in digestion and the conversion of food into energy; important in the regulation of cholesterol.
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – important in fatty acid metabolism.
- B6 (Pyridoxine) – It helps the body make the hormones serotonin (which regulates mood) and norepinephrine (which helps your body cope with stress)
- B12 (Cobalamin) – increases energy, metabolism, endurance, and stamina. Helps with clear thinking.
Lidocaine is added in to reduce any discomfort when injecting.