Weight loss at LivingYoung Center is a medically-supervised program that approaches medical weight loss from several fronts, all specifically tailored to your unique weight problems. What sets our program apart is our commitment to first finding the underlying cause of your weight gain which could be anything from unbalanced hormones, to food intolerances, or, simply, poor eating habits.
About Our Program
Did You Know
Once you join our program you never have to pay the $220 Initial Visit again!*
Our goal is and has always been: Long Term Success! Many of our patients keep the weight off for years after our program but we know sometimes bad habits can creep back in. That is why we encourage our patients to come back if they see that scale going in an undesirable direction.
*Follow-up blood work and EKG monitoring is needed every 3-6 months while on appetite suppressant medications. If these are done by your primary care provider, just provide a copy of the results. Otherwise, these can be done in-office for a small fee.
Seeing Your Results
Each week you will get on our Professional Tanita Scale where a breakdown of your body composition will be analyzed and compared to the previous week.
Body Fat Analysis
Body Fat Percentage is the proportion of fat to the total body weight. Body Fat Mass is the actual weight of fat in your body. This is the important one we make sure is going down each week.
Muscle Mass Analysis
The predicted weight of muscle in your body. If you are exercising your muscle mass will increase as well as your basal metabolic rate (BMR). Muscle mass is an important indicator of achieving long term results.
Total Body Water Analysis
Total Body Water is the total amount of fluid in the body expressed as a percentage of total weight. Water weight can fluctuate, without measuring this, often people can get frustrated if they’re not seeing the scale go down.
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
The daily minimum level of energy or calories your body requires when at rest (including sleeping) in order to function effectively. Your BMR measurement can be used as a minimum baseline for a diet program.
- Our specialty is finding the root cause of weight gain. We have the expertise and specialized testing available to uncover the underlying cause for weight gain.
- Our program is based on REAL food. Based on nutritional science we make sure our patients are getting necessary nutrients from their diet for optimal results.
- We help you find long-term success. We educate our patients on nutrition and the proper ways of eating where they no longer feel like they are “dieting”.
SEMAGLUTIDE WEIGHT LOSS PEPTIDE
WHAT IS SEMAGLUTIDE?
Semaglutide is a glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) originally used for patients with diabetes. Semaglutide has been around since 2017 and was approved for treating diabetes. It has now been released as a weight-loss medication. Semaglutide helps control appetite and reduce blood sugar spikes. Semaglutide is a once-per-week tiny injection administered at LivingYoung Center by our staff.
HOW DOES SEMAGLUTIDE WORK?
- Suppresses appetite and food cravings
- Delays stomach emptying so after eating you feel fuller, and longer
- Regulates blood sugar and improves glycemic control
- Proven Weight Loss – up to 15% of total body weight within 5 months
- Decreases Visceral Fat
Weekly Fat Burning Injections
At each weekly visit you will be given a Vitamin Fat Burning injection that will immediately go to work in helping with metabolism and energy.
- Methionine is an essential amino acid. Its role is to assist in the breakdown of fats in the liver and to lower cholesterol to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and throughout the circulatory system. Injecting methionine has an immediate effect of mobilizing and eliminating abnormal fatty deposits.
- Inositol is a B vitamin that serves many biological functions in the body, among them: aiding in fat metabolism, reducing blood cholesterol, and participating in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite. Inositol combines with choline to produce lecithin, a product that aids in the breakdown of fats such as cholesterol.
- Choline is an organic, water soluble compound closely related to B complex vitamins because of similar properties and functions such as metabolism, liver function and healthy brain development. Choline is essential for transporting cholesterol from the liver. Choline works with B12 and folate in a process necessary for DNA synthesis.
- Vitamin B12 This vitamin plays an important role in carbohydrate digestion and energy production. At LivingYoung, we use Methylcobalamin which is a coenzyme form of Vitamin B12 which is biologically active, making it the best form of B12.